Friday, August 13, 2010

'The' last 72 hours!

I have done it all people! Missed a flight, got high, tried to beat up a dude, almost missed my actual flight, got into a threesome(but the chics abandoned at the last moment). It rocks to be back in India, I had been there for like 10 hours and it fucking rocked! :)

How can someone define a thing called adrenaline. I got so high on that, I almost died of a stroke! Naah, it aint right to over exaggerate, but seriously, I haven't been sober for like the last 72 hours!
I have been high on weird shit and normal shit, but it all feels the same in the end eh?

But the party that I am in right now rocks too, it can be compared! We have Indians in the party that don't know hindi and Indians here that know just hindi. Imagine their conversation! "Tu madarchod randi ke aulad", "yeah same to you sister fucker"! :D :P

And then we have Russians who think they are the greatest! They have formed their own forum and want to just speak in russian. Its like two malyalis talking to each other dude! Even if they dont know the dialect, they fucking try to make sense of each other, just to make the others realize that they are from the same fucking place!

Then there are those pretty chics in the party! They dont talk to anyone, they are as shy as I am with people. I mean c'mon, I just stared at your face for the past 10 minutes without staring at ur boobies, come talk to me already! I probably respect you for wat you are with your clothes on eh?

This just sums it up fuckers! I have been stones, almost dead, drunk, thrown out, snorlax, and all of this shit in the past 72 hours and am still alive!

Beat that shit! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment