Thursday, August 18, 2011

The Ideology of Fools

I had an argument with a friend today, he said that Anna Hazare is such a douche, and if the Indian Government started answering each and every Individuals demands', then the democracy stature would be of no use.

But I asked him one thing, isn't democracy supposed to be a singular threshold of letting every Indian irrespective of his caste, creed or religion be a contributing part of society.

It is some how happening, but the corruption that's lying underneath is crushing the whole existence of a 'middle class' man. I mean with all the different kinds of Government Formalities that derive from a simple household, arises the complex equation of numerous bribes and the influence and favors of the rich class.

The simple thing Anna is fighting is bringing back the 'Black Money' and 'Corruption', but Anna doesn't realize that both these goals are out of bounds for anyone. Black Money aint gonna come back since the Simple Interest that the Banks earn outta these accounts are humungous and they would never jeopardise their existence for a nation. And Corruption is a part and pacel of Indian Life.

How many people can say that they got admission into a college they liked coz of merit. There is almost everytime a bribe related to a 'perfect' story. Hence, till the time we stop encouraging this stupid attitude, we are going no where but DWN!

Like people say, it is easy to comment being a spectator, but since I have once been a part of a 'bribe' rink, I can very distinctly say that the system that is being followed right now is somewhere very flawed.

Lets take the Educational System for Instance. About a couple of years back when I was applying to college, I was given a seat in an Engineering College in the NRI quota, even though a quota like this never existed in our system. But I later realized that this NRI quota was a corrupt politicians way of selling the ST/SC reserved seats to the highest bidder for a lumpsome profit.

Till the time I realized all this, I was already attending the first day of college, and never got my folks to stop the proceedings. But now I realize my mistake and promise nothing like this would ever happen again, for the simple fact that if all of us are working hard, why give some greedy poiticians the fast way to comfort and social benefits.

Well @anandKamath, this is the same thing that I was answering your questions for.

A lot of things lie dormant on the Lokpal Bill, and even though I am not a part of the 'Indian Society' anymore, I DO CARE.

No comments:

Post a Comment