Sunday, October 10, 2010

Assholes called Friends

I hate my friends, but then I hate everybody but me. Yes am a narcissistic guy! But I cant help it. The underlying meaning being, I hate everybody, but what the society call friends, I hate them quite less than what I would hate a normal person. There is truly one person I love in this world, and yeah she knows about it :)

But I can help it writing about my experiences of friends and friendship through out my life. In school I was never the 'cool' one, I was rather the mischievous spoilt brat, and I totally loved the attention I got. But that led to many problems. I never had a fixed circle of friends, who I would be loyal to and do the other gay shit that boys at the age of 14 do. I preferred doing all that with everyone not just a few select people. And so a lot of times, I see now what have I left behind. That attitude obviously made me famous and etched in everyones mind, but no one cares about me. But I find that as a boon, because I often see how two school mates meet and the first thing they do is share stupid stories of them in school. Like how he shat in his pants while writing the maths paper, or how he got slapped by a chic younger than him on Sport's Day. STUPID! Hence I always had friends who believed in the present and loved to have fun. I would love to name a few, Rajeev Balani, Sandeep Shet, Nikhil Sawant, Vishal Menon etc..The thing here being, I had more friends in the form of my teachers than my batch mates.

Ok that period of my life totally sucked! :| ...Boohoo! Skool Life sucked! I think I'm the only guy who can say that!

Coming to the later stages, I had some good company later when I moved out into the world and had variety of friends when I attended College and started socializing. Rich friends, Poor friends, fuck buddies, asshole friends, possessive friends, stupid friends, friends' friends...and the list goes on and on..I had lots of great company in these years, but I eventually lost most of them because of my addictions and other related habits. Fuck! When I look back, I could have so many good friends!..Ok I'm using this term a lot! Darn! I do not know any other word! :|..
I remember this time when I called a dude some names in front of the girls and totally cock blocked him. He did not talk to me, but today, that dude is one of the only remaining friends I have!

It all eventually comes up to this scenario, don't judge yourself by how many friends you have, judge yourself by how much those limited friends are worth! I have 10 or maybe 20, and each one is worth a 100; so I definitely have more friends than you, Dont I! :D :)


No comments:

Post a Comment