Sunday, October 10, 2010

Solitary Weeper

Ok that last post was a total bust! I did not want to be that straight forward and serious, but I don't know what has happened to my sense of humor of-late. I think life as a 9 to 5 robot fucking sucks! ( Especially when working hours in this country is 8 to 6 :|) It slowly and steadily shoves your own ass into your head and makes you incapable of reasoning and incapable of mature emotions. Very thankfully I have my girl helping me out through this period, and she rocks! 

I have always told my friends, don't judge your friends by how many people pay for your alcohol or drug money, but see how many people come to wipe your tears ( yes am referring to you bapu! ). Well I say a lot of things, but preaching and practicing are two ends of the spectrum, aren't they? Fuck this Shit! 

This period of gloom when no matter what happens around you, no matter how much fun people are having around you, it always keeps that vacuum. This is the exact vacuum that makes me wanna hit someone, or abuse the shit outta someone, but I have realized that this mentality has made me more enemies than I could handle. I hate this, it feels like someone has stabbed me with a curved sword, and then very efficiently turned the sword on its horizontal axis, and my insides have spilled on to the ground below! :|

hmmm, Ground reminds me, 'Yo Mamma is so dumb, she threw a stone at the ground; and Missed!' :P :D ...I just love this one. I hate my body, and I'm to lazy to work to have  god like physique. ohh...that reminds me, 'Yo mamma's hair is so curvy, that it is un-beweavable!" hahaha! :D :)

Ok! That was shit! But when the whole world keeps pushing you and makes you, forces you to become something or someone that you had always wanted not to become, it just sucks out all the juices out of you. Some cry and some get depressed. But when someone pushes me to hard, I just stand up, look back and shout, "Kaun madarhcod ne dhakka diya!" :-)

Get over it people, like Bob Marley said it very wonderfully, "In the end everyone's gonna make you cry, but who we wish to cry for, is totally upto us"

Ciao!

No comments:

Post a Comment