Sunday, February 13, 2011

Contradiction and Over Sensualizing

I saw a russian girl in a club today, we talked, she bought me a drink, but nothing else happened. That is the summary of my valentine's day. So how exactly is a person like me, who's already in somewhat a 'complex' relationship supposed to behave?

A lot of people misconceptualize the idea of this so called 'Day of Love'. It was always a gimmick, planned by the greeting card companies to increase revenue and give them a little lease, to the technological advances and the different ways of celebrating love, that this new generation (us) has brought about.

But to my last knowledge, it is shit, how can someone who's genuinely in love with a girl, just compartmentalize himself so much so that, this is the only day, that he wants to show his 'love'.

I met a lot of couples, being in open relationships, but every relationship always starts and ends with a girl, unless the guy's a playboy. Like the age old saying for women goes, "I have the Pussy, so I make the rules". Can we guys ever not think with our dicks. And btw,what are female casanovas called; I still haven't found a word for that.

Today I got betrayed by my girl, and it will probably take her a lot of time for her to gain that trust back again. At the same time, I've already forgiven her, but the basic fact that I can forgive her that easily, is what scares me to the limit.

No comments:

Post a Comment