Tuesday, February 22, 2011

'Vas Deferens'....(Read as vast difference, but totally Intended)

I was at a golf club downtown today, and I saw the rich motherfuckers jollying with their/family's money to glory. It was a pleasant feeling just seeing them, I don't know how actually doing it would feel. But someday, I will.

So, I came across this couple today, and they were interesting, the lady was dressed just to cover the vitals and she looked like she was almost 60, but the guy was barely out of his 20s, both of them Europeans. I thought to myself first, a weird mother son duo, since I've grown up in a surrounding where, women that old do not 'hang-out-' with guys that young. But, as they later reached out, and jubilantly embraced themselves first, and then kissed each other, I was very pleasantly taken aback.

I had only seen these kinda things in movies, but I had finally seen the professional 'buy-out' boyfriend. For the people unaware of what this is, I'll help you. These guys, with their charming looks, and their large dicks, and with what they do with them, lure rich widows/housewives/divorced women, who are craving for some 'action'. Its like a niche where, women get their pleasure(Which they have been deprived off), the guys get away with the riches as a favor. CLEVER!

And I was wondering, its such an entrepreneurial idea! Its like Insuring your 'asset' for like a million dollars! OMFG, I was truly impressed by that ideology. And I got secretly turned on, and I'm not ashamed to say that.

But Imagine this guys, you get all the riches, the cars, the clubs, the watches, the 500$ suits/boots; everything just for an hour of sex daily! What else can a guy hope for! Amazing right? But then I was bewildered, what happened to these guys after they became old? Did they go out for love, after getting bored of all the 'love-making', did they plan to stick around till the single lady's last days, so that he could inherit everything, or worse, did he end up dead and miserable for the rest of his life?

And, am still trying to come up with excuses for each and every scenario! :|

BooHoo! I dont mind being a 'boy-toy'! Find me a puppet master ftw!

No comments:

Post a Comment