Sunday, September 12, 2010

The Laws of 'Dating'

Hello my peeps! I know this title has already taken ur eyes and concentration of anything you were doing, prior to viewing this blog! :) I am in Dubai, and 'dating' for me only means the process of plucking date from the trees and selling them in the market! :| I hate it here! There is absolutely no social life here! And every girl you see is either white and already dating, or is a filipino and am not interested! :|

So to remove my frustration am writing this, I have got a lot of views by a lot of different people in the last week, and almost every girl told me that I portrayed girls in a very wrong way, 'Dumb and Immature' are the exact words used! So this time, I'll try being neutral (Although I think that's highly impossible!). Have fun.

Wat does force us to date? I mean I know 12 year olds who date now! At their age I was busy realizing the multiple uses of my penis, I didn't even know what the female organ was called, and the 'realization' part may have involved the internet and magazines! :D
I mean ftw! Do they even get an erection at that age? How do they know wat 'dating' is? Is it more like an experiment? What do they do when they 'hang out'! Am so disgusted right now! I feel like I had been left behind in that chain. I mean I started quite early, but not @ 12!

Thus I conclude, dating for us being teenagers is nothing but just a point to prove. No one gives a fuck what the other person in the relationship's thinking, we are so overcome by the forces of society and the whole social curve where everyone is dating everybody that we end up doing that stupid mistake ourselves. I mean take my example, I've been out of the business so long that its not wrong if I start calling myself a virgin again! Even my dear friend Bhatta does not have such a bad fate I guess :D So these are just a few of the couples that you will find roaming around. Mind you I have characterized from my personal experiences and experiences of friends.

1. The Goner and the Goon
I just love this couple. Its like the best and sweetest combo ever! All us boys know that girls have that soft spot for the 'wounded puppy' and the 'wanted criminal', I mean that is just in our genes to show u how 'wounded' or how 'bad' we are, to prove a point. Well the girl in this one has not totally been duped. The guy is notorious, I mean even his name derives fear and respect, but he at the same time is such a good catch for the girl. She aint dumb by any means, its the basic alpha male alpha female pairing, she loves hanging out with a guy who is assured to protect her and make her feel wanted. I dare not say anything bad about these 2! Your relationship's gonna last alrite!

2. The Poser and the Doser
This is like the Laurel and Hardy of the dating business! The guy's a total dopehead, or even better a total 'Boom Shankar'. The chic is uber wannabe, she has no fancies of herself, she lives on someone else's whims and fancies, no backbone and such an uber pain in the ass! She is uber rich and will flaunt the name of her father at the slightest signal of trouble. (:P name of her father sounded so 'pope'! ) The guy's a gone case, I mean at some point in life she will obviously just lose him, but the guy is so lucky to have such an 'open minded' girl who also turns out to be hot in some perverse way. (Yuck! *pukes*). You can do nothing but stare at this couple and wonder 'What The Fuck is Wrong with Society!'. Pairs like these are so common, that they are ready to file for a different constituency for themselves.

3. The Sucker and the 'Suckee'
What does the name suggest? I mean where the fuck do i come up with this shit! :)
No hard feelings for this kind of girl, but its almost a 100% sure that most of guys have lost our virginity to you. You are amazing, and can never be forgotten, you collect virginities like its going out of fashion or something. The guy knows what he's in for, but does he give a fuck in the end? He knows what he's gonna ''get'' out of it in the end of it all. They are not emotional at all. In fact, the guy's still realizing his manhood, and the chic is just giving him a hand. Get a real girl dude! Be atleast Half the man that she is!

3. The Queen and the 'Bean'
This is the couple which every one of us look at and wonder, "How does a dude like that score a smoking hot piece of meat like that?" But this relationship's almost totally emotional! I mean have you even seen the guy? I cant even say that the girl's gonna..... Haha! But eventually she does teach him the main aspects of beauty, that it's not related to how you look, but your smartness and behavior. I bet you know atleast one of this kind. I just love them, because the guy is so helpless, you can take his help to get back on to the girl. ( You know what I mean, Revenge!) As it turns out she's your 'ex'! :( . And then you wonder, if her choice's that bad, I was part of that 'choice', then you start doubting yourself, and end of story!

4. The Fat Sting and the Ugly Duckling
They are the least famous batchmates, not so blessed in the looks, not smart, awesomely shy! I bet you just had atleast a million names jump to your mind. They are sorta doing each other a favor. This is the best example of social pressure of dating, I mean they are so desperate to date each other, they end up choosing someone they dont like at all, but eventually it all just works itself out. This couple is really smart and they eventually turn out to be cool individuals also, very fun and knowledgeable to talk to.

5. The 'COUPLE'
I Hate this pairing! These people are the sole reason that half the other relationships around them keep failing! I hate them! :)

I want to come up with more...but this time I leave it to you guys....just use the "Comments" to fill up a pair that I might have missed. Make it raunchy and make it as close to your heart as u can, Please know that being abusive and picking on someone is not going to get you into trouble. So you can come here and take revenge also! :)

2 comments:

  1. Amazing....I seriously have no words....Very Good Jo, Outstanding Observations...Keep Dem Coming...I Owe u Beers 4 Dis...My Sole Entertaintment in Office...

    ReplyDelete