Sunday, September 5, 2010

Obscurity..

I've gotten a little serious with my last post and its time I let a little steam out the ass eh? :P
Am back to thinking straight now after a long time, I have always been fickle minded and I can get distracted from anything by the drop of a pin. No I wasn't uber energetic as a kid, I was the most silent kid there could be.

But now there is this dilemma in my mind, how really can we guys use the immense vastness of the internet to our advantage. I have been pondering for a long time on what to do if I move back to India, I wont have any money, no friends anymore, no place to stay; but very weirdly those facts didn't scare me. The thing that scared me the most was that I would not be able to use the Internet and log on to facebook like I usually do, and get in touch with the 'group'. By group I strictly refer to the people I like chatting with or like screwing their minds over the internet. (Bhatta!) Its become more essential than water and food for me, but I have to agree that it does nothing constructive for me. I mean yeah I can keep in touch with my friends back in India, but apart from that I have never used the Internet to my advantage other than a few google searches about things I may not know.

This is the list of sites I have come up with that you can use for any kind of mood :

1. http://jdsmanstories.net/
What's the last time you saw a movie from the 'American Pie' series. Ever wondered, if it was all real? Well this site is your one stop shop for the hilarious of the 'all over the world sex stories'. And the best part is, though the articles are published only by guys, even girls can read this and have the best laugh ever! I mean I found this site one night and I just couldn't stop reading! You in the mood to laugh, go ahead and make your browser a little use

2.http://www.wikipedia.org/
You don't need an introduction to this site. Everyone has used this site one time or the other. Its the fastest growing site on the internet. Though 65% of all the contents posted are never read, but it only shows you the magnitude of content it holds. Its a good site to just sit and read too. Plus it has the section where they show you the daily global news, Keeps all of us up to date.

3.http://www.urbandictionary.com/
Ever thought, 'omfg! I am not understanding half the things he's writing.' *Bangs his head to the desk* Well, this is your way out. I mean i can think of a time when i searched everywhere for the meaning of 'Kvlt', but in the end this site came to my rescue. Want your lingo to be with the times? Don't want yourself to be ridiculed as the 'Grandma' of ur times? Try this.

4. http://www.youtube.com/user/kevjumba?blend=1&ob=4
Well, you have got my first link for a few laughs, but that requires patient reading. I know atleast 90% of all my friends would rather listen to music and watch some boring TV show than read. So, this is my gift to you fuckers! Help yourself. Kevin's a friend and he has been sharing all his thoughts about everything on youtube for the past 4 years! Plus his father roxx! "Suck on noodles" :D :P

5. www.facebook.com
You dont need an intro to this, and if you do, please close this blog immediately you schmuck! :|

Well, that's just my compilation. Please note that these are just some of the sites I visit daily. Sites like southcast and Podcast I have not mentioned. I enjoy my time with this. I hope I helped you some way. If I did not, FUCK YOU!


P.S. I need a GirlFriend! :|

No comments:

Post a Comment