Wednesday, September 8, 2010

"Wateva!"

Its high time I come up with what I like to write about. I love to publish my take on everything. It may be right, it may be wrong, it may be too judgmental, but they are my views in the end, and I promise you, the least that comes out of it will be humor! :)

So there is this thing that a friend of mine 'Priyanka' told me about, this thing where girls keep using "wateva". I mean c'mon guys! How many times have we been so very upset, frustrated and depressed by the use of that term by the "bitches". But at the same time, its the same word that can mean so much in certain situations, and the adjective changes all of a sudden from 'bitch' to 'angel'. :) How pathetic are we? How can the use of one word mean so much to us? We are supposed to have our brains in our dicks! But at the end of it all, it just makes for a very good read. And if you didn't like the read, get back to me on how I could have changed it, provide me your home address, so that......'I can come there and kill you, you pathetic piece of shit!'

1. Boy : 'You wanna get a drink sometime?'
Girl : "Wateva..."
This is the first situation and obviously the most common one. This is like the ball crusher! I mean once that word comes out of her mouth, it feels like she unbuttoned my pants and then cut my ball sack from right under my nose. This is the sign of cold indifference, the girl thinks you haven't done enough to deserve that opportunity or the other case is you are outright ugly, and hence she means NO (with attitude and tone!). I mean c'mon dude, everyone has a right to be ugly, but if your the fucker who abuses that privilege, how could you even think of asking her out in the first place?

Meaning = No.

2. Boy : 'Who the fuck do you think you are?'
Girl : 'Wtf! *long pause, disgusted look* ..Wateva!'
She cares for you man, and you just threw shit on her face. No girl's gonna just wipe the shit clear and get back to you. I mean even if the shit was dry o sumin it wouldn't have mattered, but that was as good as throwing fresh wet human faeces on her face bro! Good luck getting her back!

Meaning = Fuck Off!

3. Boy : 'You have to have fight bout everything there is? I mean just say you're wrong for a change?'
Girl : 'Yeah! Like that's gonna happen! Wateva'
This is the most depressing situation. You know she is wrong in this argument, Heck! Even she knows she's wrong in this argument, but then sometimes she needs to prove that she has bigger balls than you rite? (Metaphorically, unless u know Bobby Darling personally!). She has just lost her pride in this fight, but since an argument always ends with the girl saying the last word, there is pretty much no use in saying anything at all. Like a good thought says, 'In every argument the girl has the last word. Any word by a man after that is the start of a new argument'. So Just Back Off and stay low...:)

meaning = She cant admit she's wrong!

4. Boy : 'I love you so much, I cannot stop thinking about you!'
Girl : 'Hehehehehehehehe, Whadevvvaaaaa! Idiot!'
You got her bro, I mean you can declare her your property now and show everyone the 'trophy'. And start being yourself again, the friends, the booze, the computer, now you're a happy man. Congratulations.

5. Boy : *crack a stupid joke* *laughs very stupidly*
Girl : 'whodeva!'
She was just disgusted by that joke of yours! But she kinda likes it. You know what the people say, the girl is not totally open with you unless she farts in your presence! Well, she definitely isn't that open, but then, you're getting there. You have finally proven that you have the sufficient amount of humor to impress her and win her over! :D :)

meaning = I love you too.

6. Boy : *staring at another girl* 'WoW, You're beautiful'
Girl : "Well thanks...." *sees u staring at the chic* "Wateva..." *walks off*
You're in deep shit my brother! :D You're so fucked! I mean, even George Bush wasn't fucked this bad by the Al Qaida! Hohohohoho! You're chance of .....Duh! You're so dead! hahahahaha!
P.S. I smell a brunt asshole! :D

meaning = fuck you ^ infinity

7. Girl : *Its 'that' time of the month* 'Waddddeeeevvvvvvaaaaa!'
This chic is uber frustrated coz of her rising hormones, please don't tell me you do not know why her hormones are rising(I conclude that you're either a virgin or bhatta! :D ). If you still did not understand, go ask a chic what PMS is, and mind you am not responsible for any of her actions. :D :)

meaning = stay the fuck away from her!

Well my friends, I tried my best, I hope this helps in some way or the other :D I hope its mostly the 'other'! :P


P.S. I need that girlfriend asap! Even if it's made of silicon and costs 65$ :D :)

No comments:

Post a Comment