Friday, September 17, 2010

One Liners Girls 'Shouldn't Use' in the morning after sex!

Hey guys, I was thinking a lot about what to write about that would be funny and exhilarating at the same time. I could come up with nothing. This is a simple compilation of the worst one liners ever! :D :)

P.S. Some are from personal experiences, but most are from other friends! And they are all real, which led all of us guys to be so sad after 'The Night'. Try to imagine the actual scene and recite these, so that you can feel what's going on. And if you think you're gonna die of laughter, go ahead and die! :) :D

Lines Girls Shouldn't use on the morning after sex:
1. "Aaaaaaaahh! Who are you!"
2. "Why does my mouth hurt?"
3. "What the fuk were you thinking?"
4. "That was 'Alright' I guess"
5. "You were good, but i've been with better"
6. "I think I'm still a virgin!"
7. "I think we shouldn't get drunk the next time."
8. "ohhhh! YOU!"
9. "You need practice."
10. "Please make me some coffee."
11. "I think I have to turn lesbian now."
12. "Please don't call me later"
13. "I don't think that was bad at all."
14. "You are 'small'."
15. "Why do you kiss so hard? I have a headache now!"
16. *farts*
17. "Oooops!"
18. "Do you have any weed left?"
19. "I feel violated."
20. "I Love you!"
21. "I hate you!"
22. "Do we know each other?"
23. "Please don't tell my sister about last night."
24. *farts again*
25. "WooooooW! You were OK!"
26. "I want some food!"
27. "I hope you have no STD"
28. "Are you gay?"
29. "Are you bi?"
30. "That was disgusting!"
31. "Don't ever try that with any other girl again!"
32. "Homerun! Another Virgin banged!"
33. "You should stick to the things you're good at!"
34. *thinks for a while*, "I'm still thinking about what to say."
35. *screams*, "You! You.....you look like my younger brother!"
36. "You know darling....I was a guy once."

Girls! Please know that almost all the guys out there like 'silence' in the morning. So no matter what you say, you will still end up as the '37th' point! :D :)

Cheers! :D :)

8 comments:

  1. few more that i thought of!!! :D

    "i was a guy once you kno..."

    ReplyDelete
  2. hahaha!
    how about this 1:
    "I'm sorry if I may have hurt you, but..." :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. *you see her making breakfast....* ;)

    ReplyDelete
  4. *Do you have a "big/elder" brother?* :D

    ReplyDelete
  5. "Of all the the stupid things I could do after getting drunk, I chose YOU!! Damn!" :P

    ReplyDelete