Thursday, September 23, 2010

I dont know why...

I have always wondered, how could something affect someone so deeply and in such a way that the person has a 'scar' for life. Personally, I myself have not had a pleasant childhood or teenage years. But I was never affected by something that adversely, that it made a mark on my life, and it forced me to make a whole chapter of my life on the consequences of that incident. No! Never!

I mean I've had people tell me that I am inconsiderate, rude, illogical, stupid and immature; but all those adjectives were given to me only because I failed to understand the morals of the society and the people around me. In other terms, I have been brought up to be numb of my immediate surroundings. I've known some friends who were so affected by something that happened in their life that they attempted suicide, which at the time, they thought was apt and absolutely necessary. But my friends, you have to understand that 'ending' is so simple, but continuing and tolerating everything that life throws at you with an open heart and a wide smile, is what separates the men from the boys.

You'll find a dime a dozen emo fucks out there, who think their life is miserable to the core, but when you ask them that what have they done to make it worthwhile and worth the pain; they will be speechless and absolutely dumbfounded. In other words, a donkey cant understand a horse's miseries.

How many times have I seen my friends falling into malicious practices only because they thought their life was not going to get any better. They all suck! I realize it now. All everyone needs is a jolt. A push, a jerk, an emotional failure or even a death to make them realize how lucky they, are to even lead a life in the first place.

Well, I had none of the above, but I have to endure something even more grave and exhilarating. 'Love'

Well, it aint no child's play. It aint that complicated either. Its just a moment, just a glance ,just a feeling that we get when we stare at 'that person'. Till now I've had many such experiences, but none that stood out, except for the one that I have been experiencing. Even the sound of her voice brings goosebumps, imagine what her touch will do to me!

I'm lost my friends, and to the contradiction of this whole post, I do understand what 'a moment', 'a phase', 'a death', 'an experience' can do to all of us. I've been lucky that I always got the colorful end of an already colorful spectrum, but there are so many, who still cant understand what 'being happy' feels like. Lets identify these motherfuckers and tell them, 'We are there for you, come what may!'

P.S. To whoever I might have called a friend and hurt sometime, I am really sorry. I understand what you felt, Now! Please forgive me!

No comments:

Post a Comment